beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Thursday, June 09, 2005

working and living alone

i am sooooo sleepy...

to wake myself up i went to the pantry to wash my cup and chopstick and to drink cold water. On our pantry, we can see the it park where our office is located. I have seen three teens in their uniform playing in the park.. then i realized that it is actually school time once again..

the disadvantage of working and living away from the family where all you could see are people busy going to the office. I seldom go to the office early and the ones i would usually meet in the jeepney are working people.. i think that is the main reason why i never realized that it is schooltime once again..

but wait, i remembered i went to ayala and they had a back-to-school sale..wasnt that something enough to remind that its school time once again? my sister asked from me money for her books last time...another reminder but still, i forgot..

or simply, i no longer go to school and it no longer matters to me...i would forget when is the time of the year when i would worry what to pay for enrollment..to buy some books..get excited to have the allowance and meet classmates :)

well, life has to move one..and so do i :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home