beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Friday, September 19, 2008

yatta


finally my challenge was finished..

as i was looking into DS Lite on the net before and where to buy it here in sg, i found that it is around 200-250 for the console.
so, the challenge is:
if i get up early everyday, and stop thinking that my office is just around 15minute taxi ride from home, i can save around 15sgd per day. for two weeks, it would be enough to buy a DS lite or PSP.

this is because for several weeks i have been taking taxi almost everyday. i get up at around 8, prepare and leave home at 845 or 9, and still wont be late because there is a way from our house to the office that is just really quick. but if i take the train, i needed at least an hour to get to the office so i have to wake up at around 7 to 730.

this is done for me, to discipline myself and save. i know i can just afford to buy one DS lite but just to break my bad habit...

so how? i managed to get up early, prepare my lunch box and commute to work for two weeks...but now, i am having 2nd thoughts on DS lite :(

wahh so weird lah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home