beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Monday, February 11, 2008

crazy thought


today was supposed to be my chance to do 1 thing i should do before this month ends. that is to walk from the office to home or even walk along the area where my bag was snatched.

that are was just near our dentist office. today i had a scheduled suture removal(a.k.a. stitch removal). i had my tooth extracted last last saturday but unfortunately, our dentist broke may tooth(again), and told me to go back on tuesday since they are to open it again and perform surgery so they can remove the roots of my tooth.

around 1215(my appointment is 1230), armed with umbrella, glasses and wallet, i walked bravely from the office. the intention was just to walk until the dentist's clinic and pass by my feared place.

from the office to the 2nd block, i was still ok, but my mind was thinking, will i be able to do it. at the end of the 2nd block, instead of going right, i walked straight, crossed the street, walked around 1.15 meters, then crossed again the street to go to the dentist office.

silly! yes very silly!! i just crossed the street so that i wont walk by the side where my bag was snatched, and then cross again to go to the clinic. well at least, i did not decided to ride a jeepney =p

so that's my plan of doing what i feared to do..maybe i need more time, or to be with someone to be able to do that or may i wont be able to do that...just the thought of it give me goosebumps...grrr...i though i was strong enough...

so that's the effect of being snatched. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home