beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Friday, April 27, 2007

first walking session


if you can notice, contents of my blog are all about my tortoise :D eheh
m so obsessed with them

nyways, last night, soi and i decided to...

let them walk around the sala :D
ehehe
m so excited that time,
we covered the puzzle mat with old calendars, and i got ramonito and pepper
out of their aquariums, and placed them in the puzzle mat :)

they are so cute and so excited to ran around the area and i really
enjoyed watching them and played with them :)
i feel like a kid again :)

after around only 5 minutes, soi told me to place them back
to their aquarium :(

i hope i can play with them tonight..

im so worried coz some of my housemates planned on having some singing
session at house and they are both just beside the tv :(

i hope they will be fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home