beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Monday, September 17, 2007

i miss multiply...

i missed checking out my friends post about the latest happening in their life, or see pictures or their latest adventures or past travels..

i missed posting about my rants, or anything that has happened to me lately or something that i am looking forward to ;)

anyways, i have not updated this blog lately coz i wanted to put it all on my multiply instead.
but since its blocked in the office and its just no fun getting all the errors when using proxy sites, im back to posting here again...

nothing much...

congratulations to the soon to be parents! and my friend who just had a cute baby boy! very much more like his daddy :D
congratulations to my friend who going to enter a married life soon
congratulations to those who have pursued their dreams in a far far away land
congratulations to those who have found new jobs
and congratulations to those who have found a new love life :D
hihihi

a lot of good things has happened lately which made me realize something...
there might be bad times, but soon we will have our turn to be congratulated too =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home