beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

fruity

written january 20, 2009

i was trying to involve more fruits in my foods lately. so this morning, together with my baon for lunch, i brought 2 bananas from what we bought from auntie and the apple i bought which was just kept in the ref for sometime already hehe

since it's almost chinese new year and i dont know why but it seems that mandarin orange is very important. :D my colleague who ordered 1 box in yet another promotion here in the office shared it to us. so in breakfast i had 1 banana and coffee(not really eating banana while sipping coffee for breakfast =p), had another banana before lunch. and had an orange after eating. as i was peeling my orange, i saw my apple. it made me feel proud =p im consuming lots of fruits today :D

i love fruits. especially apple. i just love the crunchy bite and the sweet taste. i love sweets. chocolate, ice cream, and i love thai food because most of it are sweet(and really spicy). maybe i am just a true blood ilonggo =p soi would complain if my adobo is sweet because he liked it very salty! well, i grew up eating sweet tasting adobo and i love it =p

anyways, going back to the topic. i just love eating fruits. imagine i just stayed at the table most of the time after new year because i have 13 varieties of fruits =D i love the crunchy and the sweet combination =D

even in perfume and other cosmetics such as perfume and lipstick or lip balm, i also like the fruity smell. we stopped by body shop in TP while waiting for the bus last tuesday. i ran out of my favorite zen zest apple cologne =( i was not able to buy a new one on my trip home last december so i am looking for some replacement. i am thinking of victoria's secret but i am thinking of other options as well. something cheaper too. i dragged soi along to go inside body shop so he can help/agree with the new scent i am going to have. i don't like to have a disgusting look from him when i start wearing a new cologne, so there. he does not wear cologne or perfume and i know he is just too picky on mine as well =p anyways, he did not fail me when he bought me a perfume as a pasalubong from his business trip to japan before. i loved the scent he gave me. it's even in a heart-shaped bottle so more romantic(i cherish these special times coz he rarely do it) =p and yes, its a fruity scent. maybe he noticed that i like that kind of scent. but the perfume actually is fruity, yet very very light so i loved it more and i am only using it on special occasions. so i thought he also knows how to choose =p so he could help me choosing a new one :D

sidenote:

this is supposed to be posted yesterday before i left for home, but i was hurrying to take the bus since we went to chinatown :D :D :D i left it unfinished and sent it to myself first heheh


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home