beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Friday, October 14, 2005

haunted....

Noel, Noel
Noel,Noel
Born is the King of Israel.

i woke this morning with that song playing outside...tsk tsk tsk its really christmas..i went to the office, waited for lunchtime to finish the series i am watching...i was on the last part and i am so excited how the events will turn out...

the ending is, 'twas christmas, and the guy searched for his girlfriend in japan, and they met at christmas eve...romantic huh..and i was a little bit bothered by the idea that it's christmas..

well, few more weeks and it will really be christmas...but i think i am haunted by it...i feel sad and alone thinking of the holiday...i dunnO...maybe i wanted to share it with somebody special but i know that i can't..maybe i can't..or maybe i am hoping i can...

hahay...i am jst a hopeless romantic person..and i believe that christmas is the best time to be with the special persons in our lives..our family, friends, loved ones..maybe i am haunted that christmas is near..i dnt knw how i am going to spend it, if i will be happy that time...and what the new year will bring me...

considering all these major changes in my life, and major changes i am planning to have, shouldn't i be excited about it? no, im not...because i know i am scared...i am scared what will happen that time...

...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Hillary Templeton said…

    g0LdEnAriEl, why can't more sites be as good as yours!!! You see I am changing my life at the moment and I have decided to start ghost hunter msnbc.msn.com site site. I am trying to get inspiration so I can become easier to talk to. You site has given me some ideas. I talk to a wide range of people and I need to relate to everyone I come across so thanks for your posts! The title haunted.... caught my eye so I thought I'd post on this one. Cheers, Sophie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home