beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Thursday, June 30, 2005

family

i was really successful last sunday. i planned on going to church early to grab a good seat and at the same time to have some time alone and think...

during the mass, i always observe people. friends, lovers, families, siblings, or even one person who is alone...i wanted to observe them especially the family with babies or kids with them and wish that soon i will be doing that with my family too. most of the time the church is crowded and some people or group of people or families would just stand outside...

there was one family standing on my left side. there was their mom, their dad, an elder brother and a younger sister. the mom was just standing there concentrating on the mass..next to her is the dad and in front of the dad is the girl..the dad corrected the posture of his daughter..

and then i remembered my father used to tell me that i should practice good posture always...that is because i am tall and it does not look good if i a slouch.

well, reminiscing the past...and dreaming that i am having a family of my own to...

hmmm.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home