beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Monday, October 03, 2005

on a monday mornin'...

it has been a habit for me to check my friend's blogs once in a while..check what's been goin on with their lives lately.. :)

but my blog, is not knwn to them..ehhee...dunn0 when i will give them the link..

nyways, after browsing through my friend's blogs, i visited my unupdated blog..ehehe....i browsed and reread what ive written...i wanted to delete some entries coz i wanted to actually erase them from my memory but hesitated...the best way of forgetting someone is letting those stuffs that reminds u of him, as is...not keep it, nor return it or what...so there..i wont be deleting the entries i have written that involves him...

confusing? ehehe...well, its been two months since i broke up wid my boyfriend...i dunn0 but i feel like i wanted to erase all those memories i had with him...but i know i cant..i mean i cant erase all...he has been a part of me..a part of my life and as much as i wanted to start anew..fresh and without all those things from the past, i know that i simply cant...so there..i wont be erasing those entries..i will live my life from what i have learned from my past..and from what i have gone through from the past...

i wanted my blog to be the journal of those things happening to me..and i was the one who wrote it myself..i will be looking or browsing through it again..some time in the future..and smile.. :)

i just noticed that my blog is not that updated...or not all things happening to me are recorded to it...so i hope i can...

;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home