beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

skirt



a couple of weeks ago, nanay texted me that she bought me a skirt and my sis bought it here since she is coming to cebu..i was a little
bit excited but at the same time, confused whether to wear it or not.. and since, nanay gave it, myt as well try wearing it, only when i go to church..and since its for the church, i need a nice and a decent top to pair my skirt...problem is, i am picturing the skirt with a sexy top to match it..and so last sunday, i went to sm to scout for an acceptable top for church..ahah...

i went to sm at around 2pm..i headed directly to planet exchange knowing that its exactly the place i should be going to...there are a
lot of top that are nice, and cute..problem is, they are all so sexy..its either its a halter, a tube or a spaghetti strapped top..i also do not know what kind of color i should pick..should i have pink, or still blue(since my skirt is blue..mother's know best..she truly knows its my fave color :P ), or a printed one, with a little blue on the prints..tsk tsk..its giving me headache..i went out of the store, still having my hopes up..i still have the department store and salad dressing as an another option...next stop. salad dressing..but similar to planet exchange. the same kind of top were there...one good thing though, ive found a sort of overcoat, so i could jst wear those sexy top, pair it with the overcoat, and i can wear the skirt ;)
me thinking: "hmmm...i myt be overdressed going to church..ahihihi....i still have the department store as my last stop" :p


inside the department store, i passed through the bag section and since i wanted to buy a new one, i stopped by and look around..until i found a girl who is wearing a similar skirt as the one nanay gave me, its jst in pink and i so like her top...its a knitted top, not sleeveless...its not too sexy but not so baduy either..i liked it so much..and so i went to the clothes section and look for a similar ive seen from the gurl..uhuh..poor me...dnt knw how to dress myself...ahaha..

nyways, i finally found it..its a nice top..and so i took it, and since i should see if it would go well with my skirt, i grabbed a somewhat similar nearby skirt in the display, and with the two top and the skirt, i went to the fitting room.. i like the top..it feels comfortable on the skin, i like the color..in short, i bought it.. :D and i went home happy with what i purchased...

but oh...when i arrived home, i tried it with my skirt, and sadly, i kind of not like it..the color of the top is not blue...its actually blue green..its not that bad but its not that nice either..

well, time to look for another one...tsk tsk..nyways, i still could wear the top even not paired to a skirt :D
:p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home