beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Sunday, December 11, 2005

getting older




i just attended my officemate's baby's baptismal this morning...and after lunch, i went back to office to work...
in between translating documents, i realized that i am actually getting older..ahah..

this is not my first time to be a ninang but this is the first time that i was able to attend a baptismal of an officemate's baby...i felt like, my circle of friends are not those who are teens anymore...we are in one occasion with my officemates not because its his/her birthday or thanksgiving or resignation...twas actually a celebration of my officemates family for a newborn baby...

during lunch, i was with my batchmate who are also married and people are talking about, when will they have the baby, and my other batchmate f when he will get married...i was even teased if when i will also get married too...ahaha..tsk tsk...not the common talks i had...not the usual topic i am talking with friends or officemates...

i realized that i am really getting older..having a lot of inanaak...and then i realized that next year, that is several weeks from now, exactly 4 more weeks and i will be turning 24...gosh...i dont think i still could say i am still young...i dnt think i would still be able to have crushes and live simply..

not that i am looking forward for my birthday...i dnt actually..jst felt sad these past few days that i wasnt looking forward for some holidays :( i wanted those days to be special...actually extra special..but i dnt think it will be....

my age is growing...on january 5, i will be turning 24, i already had a niece and a nephew from my bro and a lot more from my cousins...every year, babies in our family are actually growing..and are also growing in numbers...my first cousin's wife jst had a baby girl...and so is my other cousin...my number of inaanak is actually growing...my sister will be graduating...my lola's getting weaker...both my lola..tsk tsk...

a lot of things happen and time flies so fast....10 more days and we will be having our xmas party, then our vacation, then the new year, then my birthday...i guess i already have to start thinking of my future...what do i really wanted to achieve..and how do i see myself several years from now...

i think i really nid to act more maturely, spend more wisely, love more ambot...ahah...seriously, i think i really nid to think of what will i do with my life....

A hApPy PeRsOn Is NoT a PeRsOn In A cErTaIn SeT oF cIrCuMsTaNcEs BuT rAtHeR a PeRsOn WiTh A cErTaIn SeT oF aTti tUdEs.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home