beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Friday, January 06, 2006

hapi bday 2 me



24 at 2006...i just turned 24 yesterday..i thought i would actually feel old na but now i still fell young :p bleehh...

i was really thinking that at this age i would be more mature and think of life more seriously...actually, i still would..but i wanted to make it more special, and live it like its gonna be my last...

i was busy with meetings for the new proj and preparation for our trips but i still managed to celebrate it with my friends and officemates and batchmates... :)

ate anne and ate cle gave me a cake..twas delicious...i wasnt expecting it :) and i also had another surprise :) te cle, gave me a compilation of messages from fools and some close officemates..

i also achieved something yesterday...i was finally able to talk to him...there were misunderstanding before that leaving me in tears but it actually pays off...i am left confused more actually after the talk...but i am glad he was honest with me....

i was trying to make and wishing that my day would be extra special...but i actually cried..it was actually full of tears and heartaches...but i am glad that there are three persons who made it complete...and it was extra special...

to ate cle, ate anne and to him...thank you...
and to all the fools, thanks to the messages, to noel who gave me the chocos, for the earrings from jaspher and for the blouse from him...thanks kaau :D

:)

(i am not OK ryt now but i am smiling ;) )

**more pics



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home