beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Thursday, April 12, 2007

what am i gonna do


the good thing if you are in charge of the group is that you are not obliged to do debugging, testing or any coding. yet, you have to stay while the task or the release is not yet finished because you have to make sure that everything is ok.


now i do not know if i should feel guilty that i am here yet i am not doing anything to help them or feel better that at least i am joining them in their overtime. the thing is, it's just awkward when they would see me doing something not completely related to their testing. i felt like i am not being a good example.

but i have to see to it, that we are releasing actually today. i guess i would still love to do some debugging or testing more rather than focusing on this task :)

my another problem is, what will i put in my dts?

which made me think, does my PL before felt the same way? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home