beenwaitinginvain

I am waiting happily with HIM and for HIM :)

Friday, February 06, 2009

yey naa ko date ;)


=D


feb 14, vday date ;)

my officemate kindly offered me the free zoo pass provided by our company. she booked it for the vday weekend, but will be using it on sunday. she asked me if i like, i can use it on sat. i hope i understand her well :D sometimes she can be confusing =p

we're homebuddy =p so yeah, we haven't been to the zoo until now. who would want to pay 18sgd * 3(me, soi and ramen) + food + fare and get tired :p joking :D i have it on my list, but not on top priority. cable car is still my top priority, and since we done it already, we can plan on other things as well =p. but Lo Hei maybe really good luck, coz I got a free pass, without going thru the hassle of emailing our HR to book the pass, etc.

So there, booked for vday :)
and surprise surprise! soi said we are really going to have a date =p aside from the zoo ;)
(he rarely decides on one, so cherish the moment =p)

things have been bad this week. PMS, some bad news, etc. it's good to look forward on simple and small but great things once in a while. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home